Friday

some more flowers

here are a few more forget me not's...
I would have more to post, however I had a last minute chance to go craft+antique shopping (who would turn that down? ;))
I have lots and lots of things to post, which are likely to be pushed till next week... some lovely collections and gifts...
{chartruese}
{lilac}
{turquoise+chartruese+purple+lilac+spearmint}
{purple}
{turquoise}
{spearmint}
other things:
I've been featured on the "this lovely city" blog: http://thislovelycity.blogspot.com
I will be posting new goods tomorrow (yay :)) and will probably take off to the city to get more crafting loot+good things to eat.
I'm about 1/2 done with 8 dresses and 2 hats. Wish me luck. :D Maybe I'll get something done this weekend.

2 comments:

  1. Oh, those are just so pretty! The colors are so vibrant! I need to start decorating for Spring, soon.

    ReplyDelete