Thursday

mail, glorious mail

I have been having a good time lately sending and getting parcels, and thought I might post of few of the things that have been arriving in my mailbox...

Photobucket

a garland of miny Japanese lanterns...

Photobucket

a pile of new stamps I can't wait to try out...

Photobucket

bright cards, and little bits...

Photobucket

Photobucket

beautiful Japanese tape...

Photobucket


Photobucket

a now favorite stamp: the etcetera dial alphabet-numeral...

Photobucket

tasty new colors...the results of a raid on an ink sale...

Photobucket

Photobucket

little flowers, made especially for me...

Photobucket

gorgeous beads, sent parceled in brown paper and pale blue tape from Ireland...


I went to the city, and collected even more pretties, esp. paper, I got lots of paper.
I will have more projects from those spoils later...

No comments:

Post a Comment